The TXMP expands our TX Family of System on Modules with a STM32MP157C processor.
Linux Headless Development Kit
The TX Mainboard 7 is a ready-to-use development system for building applications based on the TX embedded processor boards.
Linux is pre-installed and ready for application development. Other features include:
- Single 5VDC power supply
- RJ45 Ethernet connector
- 3.5mm audio jack
- TX DIMM signals available on solder pads
- SD-Card socket
- RS232 Debug UART on SUB-D header
- RS232 UART on 10pin flat cable header
- RS485 UART on 10pin flat cable header
- CAN on 10pin flat cable header
- LVDS Display on Hirose DF13 connector
An overview of the current standard variants.
Customized versions on request.
|Display-IF||24-bit RGB + 2-lane MIPI-DSI|
|Temperature||-25 °C to 85 °C|