Ka-Ro stands for permanent willingness to invest and high quality standards from development through production to the finished products. High lifecycle rates gives our customers a high degree of delivery reliability over many years. This guarantees us the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Our international sales network enables us to identify market changes at an early stage, to react to them.
- 1988 – Foundation of Ka-Ro in Aachen
- 1995 – Certification according to DIN EN 9001
- 1997 – New premises
- 2001 – Introduction of the Computer-on-Modules product line
- 2006 – Switch to RoHS compliant production
- 2008 – Expansion of the product range with i.MX processors from Freescale
- 2009 – TX standard released
- 2019 – QS standard released
- 2020 – Over 1000 customers worldwide and more than 300,000 modules annually